Do you need something special to promote or explain your innovative development or building?
Chameleon Productions can coordinate, script, film, edit and produce, your next digital media production for promotional, resale or educational purposes.
We invite you to contact us to chat about your project’s vision and requirements.
A snapshot of our experience includes:
- RealEstate.com.au (feature interview): www.realestate.com.au/lifestyle/community-living-is-easy-at-currumbin-ecovillage
- James Cook University “The Science Place” new building construction documentary (in progress).
- Dandenong Ecovillage interview for Melbourne Developer, 2013
- Channel 7 The Great South East – Film coordination for sustainable development tour, 2013
- Sustainable House Documentary 2009
- South Coast Documentaries – series 1999-2008
- “A Question of Progress” – as screened at the Canberra Film Festival, Canberra City.
- Coordinator – WildSpaces Film Festival, Canberra, 2004
- ACT Film Makers’ Network Member 2001-2005
Chameleon Productions is a division of Ecomplish Sustainability and proudly produces high quality specific media products for clients.