Ecomplish Sustainability and its Associates, led by Director Ben O’Callaghan:
- possess both theoretical and complementary practical experience. Ben specially has spent over a decade working and living in an award winning house, and Australia’s most awarded sustainable community.
- have a wider range of sustainability qualifications.
- possess over 20 years of experience, across six different industry sectors. This includes working for Mirvac, Sekisui House, Queensland University of Technology, James Cook University, Loving Hearts Childcare and Villa World.
- are members of leading industry organisations and are professionally accredited;
- have experience working on small ($1 million) and very large ($100M+) projects, and
- offer a more timely and personalised service, at a more cost-effective price.
We pride ourselves on our core values which include timeliness, respect, and professional integrity.
1. The Hatch Innovation Team at Mirvac was interested in increasing our sustainability offering to apartment owners and investigating sustainable community enhancement options. Ben O’Callaghan acted as our Eco-Concierge consultant to provide sustainable design, sustainable living and strategic planning services to existing residents at Forge in Melbourne & Ascot Green in Brisbane. Ben was able to create tangible value for customers and extend their current thinking around sustainable community living. I would be happy to recommend Ecomplish in a professional consultancy role across all aspects of sustainable living. James Harvey, Innovation Lead, Mirvac
2 I have known Ben since the early days of The Currumbin Ecovillage, when he worked with Landmatters as a Project Manager. Since that time, Ben has had many other roles in the environmentally sustainable design (ESD) industry, and assisted my architectural practice, degenhartSHEDD, with a Material Change of Use application for Labrador Park Urban Village while he was the Queensland State Manager of Cundall. Ben has always been passionate about taking an efficient and cost-effective approach to sustainable design, and embeds the values of his professional expertise in both his business and personal life. Ben is a “go to” guy, and has risen to many a challenge with absolute professionalism and exacting precision, though his penchant for innovation is often what delivers his results-oriented outcomes. I am very happy to recommend Ben, and know that he will make the best of all opportunities afforded to him to craft a better world.”
Service Category: Project Management and Sustainability Consultant
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
Amy Degenhart, Director, degenhartSHEDD Architects
3 We at Gold Coast Building Designers are specialists in designing sustainable buildings. We work with Ben from Ecomplish on a number of projects. He is always professional, prompt to respond to any questions, and strives to achieve the most sustainable project possible within a specified budget. It’s always a pleasurable efficient experience working with Ben. Will Collins, Director, Gold Coast Building Designers
Contact us today to find out more.